Nollywood star actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo, has expressed gratitude to God for sparing his life and that of his family members after a fire incident that destroyed his house.
Junior Pope made this known in a post on his Instagram handle @jnrpope on Tuesday.
According to him, his house went up in flames while the family were sleeping but God intervened, adding that he was safe and no one sustained any injury.
Jnr Pope wrote: “Join Me In Thanking God Ooooooooo. My House Almost Went Up In Flames While My Family Slept.
“But GOD Intervened. My Hands Are Clean Oooooooooooo, (Akam di Ocha). God Is The Greatest (final full stop). My family and I are safe…..”.